SH7753 EVB board¶
This board specification¶
The SH7753 EVB (board config name:sh7753evb) has the following device:
- SH7753 (SH-4A)
- DDR3-SDRAM 512MB
- SPI ROM 8MB
- Gigabit Ethernet controllers
- eMMC 4GB
Configuration for This board¶
You can select the configuration as follows:
- make sh7753evb_config
This board specific command¶
This board has the following its specific command:
- You can write MAC address to SPI ROM.
Usage 1: Write MAC address
write_mac [GETHERC ch0] [GETHERC ch1] For example: => write_mac 74:90:50:00:33:9e 74:90:50:00:33:9f
- We have to input the command as a single line (without carriage return)
- We have to reset after input the command.
Usage 2: Show current data
write_mac For example: => write_mac GETHERC ch0 = 74:90:50:00:33:9e GETHERC ch1 = 74:90:50:00:33:9f
Update SPI ROM¶
- Copy u-boot image to RAM area.
- Probe SPI device.
=> sf probe 0 SF: Detected MX25L6405D with page size 64KiB, total 8 MiB
- Erase SPI ROM.
=> sf erase 0 80000
- Write u-boot image to SPI ROM.
=> sf write 0x48000000 0 80000